Check items to add to the cart or select all
The E-Tech S is the first electric boiler in the world that combines the benefits of electric heating with the advantages of the Tank-in-Tank system.
ACV Etech S 240 Electric Storage Combi Boiler 28.8kw Three Phase. Sensible Efficiency For electric to succeed, it is vital that every watt of input finishes up as useful hot water and heating. This new range of E-tech S Tank-in-Tank thermal storage units is designed to do just that. Four conveniently sized models are available and each benefits from the clever integration of our stainless steel Tank-in-Tank technology with an equally advanced electric boiler control system. Cupro incoyloy elements within the primary water provide the electrical energy. How It Works An inner stainless steel hot water storage tank draws heat from primary water circulating through an outer tank which is heated by heavy duty elements. As they’re immersed in primary water only, the heating elements are unlikely to be affected by scaling and input to them is modulated by a dual stage thermostat to reduce cycling and load switching. The special design of the inner DHW tank not only helps ensure scale-free operation, but also avoids the sediment problems that plague conventional cylinders. To fully utilise generated energy the Tank-in-Tank unit is wrapped in a generous 70mm of polyurethane insulation.
Benefits and Features
- Quiet operation
- No flue
- Reduced maintenance (no landlord certification)
- Low running costs through peak avoidance tarrifs (Economy 2000)
- Can be used as a stand alone water heater
- Modulating element input
- High hot water storage temperature reduces legionellae bacteria risk
- Flexible installation options for flow and return connections
- Vented or unvented use with pressure SystemPaks available
- Integral primary heating sealed system kit and circulating pump
- Small footprint enabling compact installation (730x590x1820mm)LxWxH
- Integrated controls Installation Flexibility Three choices for heating connections.
- The boiler can be installed:
- Against the wall
- In a corner facing left
- In a corner facing right